Tuesday 13 September 2011

Getting started

In our first lesson with Mr.Henton we were shown how to set up our blogger account and our KBA email so we can communicate with our teachers. I changed the layout and theme of my blog and set my address as "JackMooreKBA.blogspot.com"

We also set up a slide share account so that we can publish slideshows onto our blog.
Slide share is a very simple website, where presentations can be uploaded with a few clicks.I will use presentations within my research and planning evidence in order to show use of a variety of media.

We were introduced to our Preliminary task which involves story-boarding, filming and editing. The scene we'll be filming includes a character opening a door, crossing the room and sharing a few lines of dialog with another character, the video should include match on action, shot/reverse shot and the 180 degree rule.

I'm working in a group with Luke gray for the preliminary task and the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment